×
My Story : Luck in Life | Year 3

My Story : Luck in Life | Year 3


If you've been one of my readers for a while, you'd know where I'm coming from.
For new readers here, I have written it down on My Story : Luck in Life & Luck in Life 2 and a few other ones over the years.

For the past three years, the most frequent questions I have been asked were
"When did you find out?"
"How do you feel about it?"
"What are you going to do?"
"How'd you go about it telling your date?"

All the usual questions normally come flooding in one after and other as expected. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind sharing how it's been and feel because one can only convey.
Knowingly that there may not be a cure for me but at least I'm a case where there's still hope for other people out there too.

Now that I'm back in London, things may have made a slight better turn personally. Wouldn't say what though, as when I did the last time, the worst things happened.

Either way, I still very blessed with all the things which have happened and thank all those who have been by my side all this time. Would not have made it this far without any of you.

It's also hard to believe that time has just flown by so quickly too. We all have our ups and downs, it really just depends on how you'd take anything that's coming in your way.

"So Smile, You're Designed to"

All My Love,
S x


1 comment

  1. Woow you are a brave Soldier, i like how positive and strong you are, God almighty will continue to give you the strength to carry on. As he made each and everyone in his own image and likeness. Lovely post, and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine