×
May The Force Be With You

May The Force Be With You


If you've been watching Star Wars like I have since childhood, you'd totally go to to this exhibition to see the original works on how the story and characters came to be and what was even more interesting were the original sketches being on displayed. 

If you're interested, this exhibition (CLICK HERE) is on until September 3rd 2017 


Got my headsets on and a wrist band with a fob to build your own character.
It was good that there were different information fed to you when you walk past certain drawings or characters from the movie. Keeps it interesting and especially, keeping the kids (or big kid like myself) interested without reading everything (even if I don't mind reading everything displayed). 


Following the Stars

Which planet do you want to be from? 
As boring as I can be, I chose to remain human. 






The most interesting that goes on with this is seeing what other people choose. Whether they end up choosing to be with the force or the characters given like a Jedi, Senator or even a Bounty Hunter.  



As geeky as I can be, this is one of the coolest parts of the exhibition, the model ships and fighter jets.


If you do end up going, even I didn't realize whom Master Yoda was based upon up until now. It kind of make sense now that I think back of it and how he looks. 





In the end, you get to have a look back at the character you've custom designed for yourself. 



Note* I've only picked a few photos from the exhibition for you to see, there's a lot more than what I've posted. 

No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine