×
Just That Extra Step

Just That Extra Step


 Even though I already have thick hair that needs to be thinned out. That's not the point here.
The point is, this works in just a couple of washes, the effect shows when you style your hair especially with a good old blow dry and curling your hair.

I like the fact that I can work it into my roots and wash it out after shampoo and conditioning. Who knew just that extra 5 minutes in the shower can do. I also like the fact that I don't have to use as much products as a prep for my hair on the day when I style it as well. One thing I wish it had within the product is moisturise. Does feel like I have to use more serum at the ends of my hair.

Just that one extra step, made such a difference.  

No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine