×
Birthday Makeup

Birthday Makeup


I've kept it very simple this year with my birthday makeup. Sometimes less is more and it lasts me the whole day. 

Base : Bobbi Brown Vitamin Face Base
Foundation : Nars Matte Velvet Stick
Concealer : MAC Studio Concealer
Contour : Becca Lowlight Sculpting Perfector
Eyes : Urban Decay Ultimate Palette & Becca in Moonstone
Liner : Chanel in pencil & Love liner
Brows : Bobbi Brown Brow Gel (Auburn)
Mascara : L’Oréal Butterfly
Lips : Kryolan Dahlia Cheek and Lip tint 

Hair wise, the normal curls I like to set with tongs and pining it to set before letting it loose to keep it voluminous and smooth. Products I'm loving at the moment for hair are Wella EIMI Extra Volume  for volume and body and as always L'Oreal hair products (Elnett) never fail to impress me either to keep my curls in place.

No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine