×
January Everyday Makeup Look

January Everyday Makeup Look


The makeup I've been wearing the most this January is this Mauvey look. I do tend to stick to very matte colours during the winter seasons, however, with special occasions, I do tend to do the very normal gold and bronzey look to have that bit of sparkle. 

I know all the makeup products have already been listed above but it maybe easier to see what I've used again so here they are:

Foundation : Cover FX Custom Cover Drops
Highlighter : Fenty Shimmer Skin Stick (Confetti)
Contour : Becca LIght Sculpting Perfector & Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder
Eyeshadow : Laroc Pro Palette
Eyeliner : Chanel Stylo Yeun Waterproof Pencil (Brown)
[only on the top eyeline and waterline]
Mascara : L'Oreal Miss Baby Roll Waterproof
Eyebrow : Bobbi Brown Brown Natural Brow (Auburn)
Lipstick : Nars Powermatte Lip Pigment (Walk The Way)

Personally, I tend to use powder only on the T-zone areas but since it's the winter seasons, because my skin can get really dry very quickly because of having foundation on, there are times where I will just skip even having any powder on.

From taking this day makeup to a night one, I tend to just add a winged-eyeline, darken a little of the same shades I have already used and even a red lip depending on my mood. Add a little more  powder contouring to deepen the colour slightly as most of the colour might have already come off for the day. 


Photos has not been edited or filtered*
Taken in natural light

No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine