×
Scary Start to the New Year

Scary Start to the New Year


A post shared by Stephanie Silv. Lui (@stephlui88) on

Happy New Year Everyone!

This is generally not the start of a new year post I would do.
Normally, I do a Christmas wish list and present help list but last year, it just seemed to me that presents were not the most important thing but spending time with loved ones and have time to yourself (myself in this case) for once.
 SO! 
Hopefully, you will all forgive me for being MIA for a while.
Fresh start of the year has already made me plan to write more.

As spook as I can get from a horror movie, I've braved the new year to watch The Exorcist play at the Phoenix Theatre in London over the weekend. For someone like me who is generally horrified by the sound and word of "horror" in movies, somehow, the stage play wasn't too bad! 

It was a last minute impromptu kind of decision to go watch it on the day and prices were not bad at all for 15 pounds a ticket each. Mind you, seating selection can differ depending on the price range you're willing to spend.

Nevertheless (going back to topic), the play itself was not as scary as the movie itself so if you're going to brave it as watch it. I'd say go ahead and give it a go. 

No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine