×
Charlotte Tilbury : Hollywood Contour & Highlight

Charlotte Tilbury : Hollywood Contour & Highlight

A post shared by Stephanie Silv. Lui (@stephlui88) on

A little while ago, I bought the Charlotte Tilbury's Hollywood Beauty Light Wand (Highlighter) and the Contour Wand.
As much as I love some of her products, being honest, the Highlighter is amazing. Like the Wonderglow, you can use it before and after foundation. Personally, I do prefer the finishing texture of the Wonderglow more but of course, to get that highlighted look, then go for it.

Now, when it came to using the Contour Wand (I have it in Light to Medium), it did take me a while to get use to it because of how much more fluid it is comparing to a cream colour I use daily.  It does set once it's blended, it can be used without powder on top of it. Because I do have my makeup on all day without touching up, I tend to use a powder contour to go over it so it lasts longer. Colourwise, Light - Medium is more of an ashy tone, it does give a very natural look. I will say though, the amount of contour I use is alot more than highlight, so for it's price, I do find it more expensive however, it's great for travelling and lightweight!

The only problem I really had was to remember to twist the top part of the sponge to close it, otherwise, I had a bit of a highlight and contour spillage all in the cap and makeup bag. Basically, remember to twist to open and close the product if you're not using it!




NOTE* I did purchase with my own money. NO AD 

No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine