×
REN CLEAN SKINCARE : DAILY AHA TONIC

REN CLEAN SKINCARE : DAILY AHA TONIC


I've always loved to use an exfoliator product to scrub off my dead skin and excess dirt that's been in my skin after applying so much makeup on during the week.

Putting into some research into skincare itself, I found myself looking for AHA (Alpha Hydrox Acid) & BHA (Beta Hydrozy/ Salicylic Acid) products. It mainly helps gently exfoliate build up of dead skin and evens out the texture of skin.

Additionally, reading so much into it, it claims to improve on the look of wrinkles, firmer and hydrated skin. Personally, I would say this would be more suitable for combination skin. This maybe a little stripping for those with drier skin but if you really do want to try I really won't use it too often. On the other side for oily skin, I don't think it's strong enough to keep oils at bay. Why I say that?

So my verdict, is to concentrate it where you really need it.

Even though I have combination skin, I did try it like it says on the tin "Daily AHA Tonic". After using it everyday for at least two weeks, my typical T-zone didn't seem to have reduced it oil. Using it everyday (day and night) I found parts of my drier skin, like my cheeks and jaw area very drying. Aside from those, it does leave my skin with a bit of a glow 

For £27.00 and 250mls of product
I use maximum 3 pumps each time I get any product onto a cotton pad and applying it onto my skin. This may not apply to everyone, I am not too much of a fan of products with too many ingredients highly concentrated with citrus scents, oils or extracts, this maybe an issue for those who have sensitive skin.


*I'm not a skin expert but this is what I can tell you from what I have personally experienced. 


No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine