×
Look Fantastic Beauty Box - August

Look Fantastic Beauty Box - August

It's been a while since I've updated. It's been weird with the pandemic going on and staying at home. You'd think one who writes online most of the time would be able to come up with something more. 
Hopefully this will be a boost for myself to keep it up too 

SO! This August, I've kindly been gifted a Beauty Box by Look Fantastic. Here's what you'll get in one of two of the boxes they have. 



August Beauty Box

Bellapierre : Cosmetics Mineral Blush (Amaretto) 
I have tried the finishing loose powder years ago when I first heard of this brand and it's still one of their best selling products. Interested to see what the blush is like, the color is slightly daunting for fair skin just looking at it. 

Caudalie : Vinoperfect Radiance Serum 
I've always been a fan of this brands products, have not tried this before. 

Eyeko : Lash Alert Mascara
Personally, waterproof mascara is the way to go for my oily lids and watery eyes. However, this is a well known brand that has not failed it's expectations. 

Ahava : Deadsea Water Mineral Body Lotion
I have already tried this and I do like how quickly this absorbs into the skin. Though, I'm not too keen with the scent of the lotion but the smell does dissipates after a little while. With this sample, I've managed to get ALMOST three days worth of product. I would recommend this as a summer product more as I do have dry skin, it doesn't feel like it's enough to last the day. 

Mio : Sun-drenched Body Wash
Friends have recommended this brand to me before and I'm quite excited to try this out soon. It says it's citrusy scent and subtle shimmer. Formulated with Indian Fig Extract and Monk's Pepper Berry for an instant soothing effect. 

Percy & Reed : Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm 
Another product that I had to break into once I opened the box this month. This is a primer for hair, used alone or before styling hair. I went in the product with damp hair as I normally do. Try not to use too much of the product, a pound coin will be more than enough for shoulder length hair like mine. Otherwise, my hair did turn a bit too hard and crunchy to style.



If you're interested in the new Limited Edition Beauty Box (Worth £80)

The Ritual of Jing Body Scrub (70ml) 
The Ritual of Jing Hand Lotion (70ml)
The Ritual of Jing Shower Oil (200ml)
The Ritual of Jing Pillow Mist (50ml)
The Ritual of Jing Scented Candle
The Ritual of Jing Body Cream (220ml)

Discount Code : RITUALSNEWSUB

*Subscriber discount is only valid with link provided 

No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine