×
Misting : Odacite

Misting : Odacite


Toners are always nice to have aren't they? There's always this talk between beauty experts and lovers that this particular product is "always nice to have but not a must". 

Would you agree? 

Most would say it's worth it if it's treated as a treatment on the skin.

My first time ever using this brand - Odacite 
Rose + Neroli Hydra- Vitalizing Treatment Mist. 

I do have combination skin but since it's winter, I can get dryer on certain areas around my face. 

Frist impression- 
A definite rosy scent but not too over whelming. One of the key notes that will be detected is more of a bitter accent, I'm guessing that would be the neroli and after doing a little research. Neroli is the bitters of orange blossom. 

I think it was a dud spray bottle I had, because I ended up having a droplet line down my face.

Hydrating? Not sure if it added hydration to my skincare routine or not. It claims to help with balancing skin's pH levels and minimise the appearance of pores if you use it after cleansing. I've been using this product since the first week of December and I can truthfully say, it did not help my pores in such ways. Then again, always need to remember that pores are pores. You can't exactly tighten pores just by misting. 

For me, this is really a nice mist but I don't feel like it's strong enough to be a treatment. 

Mists/ toners are always nice to have but never a must. 
 

No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine