×
Lookfantastic Beauty Box :  March

Lookfantastic Beauty Box : March


This one came in late to me but I"m still  really loving the month's Beauty Box by Lookfantastic (Click HERE) 
Month of March, it's well known to be Women's Day/ Month.
To be honest, it should be women's day everyday if you really want it to be. Like celebrating mother's day, it can be celebrated daily and not only just this one specific day. 

Thank you Lookfantastic for this lovely box of goodies to try. I do get a monthly box to review for you guys what's in here. There is a referral code you can use (CLICK HERE)  as well as a discount code: STEPHLUI


I've already been testing the dual ended eyebrow brush by Brush Works. 


Spoolie itself is much softer than any other ones I've tried before, even softer than the My Kit Co eyebrow brush. I do tend to bend the spoolie at an angle for an easier application of brow gel or wax. The angel brush itself is great for cream products. My advice will always be, clean your brushes well after using them, to get the best results at every application. 



This Lottie London Eyeliner Pencil is a gel finish formula, it dries very quickly, so if you do want a smoky eye look, it's best to blend it as quick as you can and build the colour on the way. As the staying power is great, I've really been enjoying using this on my waterline more often than just having a normal eyeliner look. 


I've never had the change to try any of the Christophe Robin products before as I've always been unsure whether I've really needed a mask for my scalp. Just reading that this mask is very useful for dry hair and I'm all in for it when it's has antioxidant and regenerate properties helping hair & scalp.
The special ingredients will be the Rare Prickly Pear Seed Oil and Inula Flower Extrat. 

If you've followed me long enough, you will know that I've always been a fan of the Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Pads. You will like this as well which a friendlier price tag. I use this most times for skin prep before doing anyone's makeup. It helps exfoliate, tone and brighten all in one, don't need to wash off either. Best of all, it's works for those who have sensitive skin too. 

This Polaar moisturiser has a slight scent to it, nothing major. Absorbs fairly quickly and doesn't leave a tacky feeling on the skin. Personally, I still haven't decided whether I like this more on the skin as a moisturiser or a base before makeup. 

It's been the longest time before I've actually tried any bars of soap. There was another cucumber soap in the Beauty Box as well but I still haven't had the chance to try it yet either. I've always had that phobia that soap is relatively unhygienic when others will use it too. I will definitely update about this.  

Bloom & Blossom's Wonder Works Multi Tasking Balm. 
I've got very chapped lips from all the medication I take and I have that unhealthy habit of biting my low lips till it either bleeds or the surface skin is ripped. Please don't do what I do, but this has helped with the surface of my lips for the time being. Nonesticky, it sinks into my skin pretty quickly, as this is also a multi use balm, I can use it anywhere on my skin and body too. Great product for future travelling. My thoughts are also how well it will skin under makeup. This could be a good candidate for very dry winter months. 



No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine