×
Easter Beauty Egg

Easter Beauty Egg


Have you found your Easter Egg this weekend yet? 
I've been kindly sent this from LookFantastic (CLICK Here) 

Since being a makeup artist, I've been very lucky to have been able to work with many brands and companies to review products and give my honest opinions about them. 

Gigantic Egg

Within the gorgeous marbled egg itself, filled with these goodies.


Going Clockwise

I've not used any of the Color Wow products before, so this will be a first for use. 
This is a leave-in treatment, helps boost hair's strength and resilience. It is also formulated protecting your hair from UV damage and great on coloured hair.

This is also a leave-in treatment for your hair. 
I've had the pleasure in working with clients while using Keratase's products too. Easy to understand and use. Heat proof and results for blowdrys at home are at ease too. It's already summer weather in Hong Kong, this will keep my frizz at bay for sure!

Last I've tried from Rodial's range was the Soft Focus Glow Drop. What I really would recommend is reading the founder, Maria Hatzistefanis: How to Be an Overnight Success.
This says it's a fast absorbing gel formula, cooling on the eye area and refreshes. Can't wait to test this out. Summer's around the corner, anything cooling will always be a bonus. 
 
This is also a new product that I've not tried before.
This product is a hybrid gel to balm formula. I'm very intrigued what the difference it is from the usual cleansing balm's formula.

The lipstick itself is not available for purchase itself just yet but I've been very impressed with the brand of what they've been out with so far. The best I've used has been the Eye Pencil in Black

Elemis products have always been a stable in my own skincare routine. I'm sure many of you have heard of their Cleansing Balm, this is one of my all time favorite products to use to remove my makeup off. I have used this product by Elemis before, it's one of those face oils where I'm not afraid to use it under my makeup either, as long as it's not in the humid heat. Not only I can use it in skincare, I can also use it as my prep for makeup. 


Are you interested in any of these products alone? or will you treat yourself to a Beauty Egg? 
 

3 comments

  1. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! Hair Oils

    ReplyDelete
  2. Others characterize magnificence very much like the resonant music or a heartfelt section. Regardless of how individuals characterize magnificence, it is obvious that there is no distinct depiction that could plainly make sense of what excellence is. In this sense, it just shows that excellence is something unbelievable.Clingy boyfriend

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine