×
Blushed Out

Blushed Out


Never have I ever thought I'd actually get into blushes. 
Always have had a flushed cheeks whether it's winder or summer seasons. 
Growing up and playing around with makeup and now making a career out of it. It shows that different tones and colours may suit you or others more. Just need to find the right tones for your own liking.

I am pretty fair and never get to keep a tan longer than 2 weeks even if I've been at a sunny holiday. Personally, I use to prefer bronzer and contour colours but now, knowing that I can still add a little colour on my cheeks, it can change the whole vibe. 

From Left To Right: 
Daniel Sanderson 
Watercolour Liquid Cheek Colour
Cherub, Crush & Divine
 

All of Daniel Sandler's Watercolour blushes are very buildable, on the photo I've taken, I dropped 3 droplets onto my palette and distribute it on my cheeks. You can use a brush or fingers to blend it. To make it easier to see, I did a very natural and neutral eye for the blushes to be compared. 

A very soft pink shade built to a very gentle flush colour 

I love a good orangey colour on my cheeks and I love mixing a drop of Cherub to tone down a little if needed

It's got more of a redish- purple base tone to it without making you looking bruised but flushed. Would love to see Daniel Sandler's line to come out with a little more red based blush for darker skin tones. 


Tip* the product itself will look like it had spilt when it's been left after a while. So be sure to shake it very well before using a drop or two. 

Feel free to let me know what your favorite blushes are. 
Always love trying new products and colours too

No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine