×
Ray's On The River

Ray's On The River


Since being back in Atlanta, there are always plenty of food around for everyone to try. I have been here at Ray's On the River many years ago before I was in university doing a short summer internship. If you look for Canoe (Click Here), last time I was back here in Atlanta, it has its similarities. 



Better safe than sorry but it really did smell too strongly of chlorine.



Special's for the evening, can anyone tell me what's a "Turtle Cheesecake"?




The "Breakfast" Stout by Founders Brewing.
Who wouldn't love a coffee/ chocolate tasting beer right? 
If anyone in England knows where I can get few bottles PLEASE* send me an email or tag me in my social medias !


Trying to imitate the kid on the bottle 


Steakhouse Wedge
Delmonico Ribeye
Instead of having the Yukon Golden Whipped Potatoes, I opted for the Seasonal Roasted Vegetables. The only thing I have to say is that I felt like a lonely diner with people I know around me. Little annoying things I pick up from by previous job. Don't get me wrong, I love my old job, very thankful to my manager who taught us all well. I just wonder sometimes if I will ever stop picking on every little detail. That's just me though. 



Just like being at the Canoe, the view by the river is amazing. 

1 comment

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine