×
Canoe | Atlanta

Canoe | Atlanta


Every time we visit Atlanta, we never seem to miss this good old place the Canoe. 
We were lucky enough to be around to celebrate Canoe's 20th Anniversary too! Some of their old favorites were back on the menu just for this special occasion. 

This is actually one of the most memorable places for me every time I come to Canoe. Especially during the afternoon, I couldn't help but think of my grandfather puffing his pipe away at the back gardens of the venue. I can only think of great food, great company and great memories here. 

Prawn Salad 
Hickory Grilled 12oz New York Strip
Peppercorn Kangaroo
Slow Roasted Georgia Rabbit 

Canoes Cracker Jack
Now there's no way we'd go without the famous Cracker Jack Popcorn Ice Cream Sundae! 
That's alot of sugar, fat and carbs and we didn't care! We're on holiday! 

My personal favorite ! 


No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine